When is my wedding

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Symbol of a Joint A/C

We've opened our joint savings account last week. :) I'm happy and excited about it, because it seems to symbolize our lives joining together. Woo hoo! It's great to be in love, and it's great to know that you're marrying the one you love. Hahaha... go get married!

Anyway, Shaohen revealed to me that he had actually prepared a really good proposal speech, but chickened out at the last minute because he himself couldn't stand the mushy-ness. So... I am bugging him day and night to tell me what it was.

He of course refused to, but after much of my puss-in-boots kinda expression and the i'm-a-girl-so-i-can type of manja, he agreed to tell it to me after our wedding.

Therefore, the reason I'm writing it down here is so that *ahem* Mr Yong you won't forget. HAHAHAHA.

What? I'm curious ma! Aren't you? But, I won't tell you anyway :P

Well life has been awesome and great lately for the both of us. We've gained so much experience and so much blessings in the recent Emerge KL 2007. Our careers are taking off, slowly but surely, in Jesus' Name! We're still being stretched, but somehow, I guess we both have matured in our relationship, having the certain substance and strength that I had always been searching for.

Perhaps, like what a leader said, knowing that we're really getting married really do make a difference.

This post is getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long! Can you tell that I'm really excited about the future??? hahaha

And not just about the wedding and marriage, but also about other relationships, life course, career, new car, new house, new everything.. hehe. God is a God of new things! And God is an exciting God, that is why when we serve Him, we'll lead exciting lives!

OK, if I don't stop now and go to bed, tomorrow I'll be a very exciting zombie at work. Good night!

p/s: for those of you who are wondering, NO, I HAVEN'T GOT MY RING BACK. :(

No comments: