When is my wedding

Monday, March 17, 2008

Trying Outs

I finally got to try my first wedding gown, and it happened at...

CHURCH.

That's right. I put on my first teng-teng-teng-teng gown in church, specifically in the artist room. Haha. When some of the guys from Easter prac saw me, they asked me "Nat, is this for the drama?"

-.-"

Anyway, thanks to Sarah's cousin, who graciously offered to loan me the gown if I wanted it, I got to try one for the first time. And really, like Sarah said, you don't feel like you're really getting married until you wear a wedding gown.

When Shaohen walked in, immediately images of thousands of Hong Kong and Korean drama scenes flashed through my mind. You know, when the curtains are drawn, the man would be like so stunned looking at his girl in the wedding gown. Everyone would somehow vanish, music would play, camera would zoom, and the girl's eyes would just light up.

I even wondered if I should do a little twirl and give a sheepish smile.

Anyway, all the other people who subsequently barged in spoiled the mood la. Sheesh. :P Hehehe.

So, that little taste has made me even more excited about gown-fitting at Vogue Collection! Hopefully we can do that soon, and then it's time for pre-wedding photo shoot. Woo hoo!

No comments: