When is my wedding

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Audition of the Gowns

It's done!

Trying the wedding gowns, I mean.

Well it was a great experience! Trying on 50-60 dresses (according to Shaohen) in the span of about 3++ hours is really memorable, hahaha. Thank God for the people who went with me, as they helped made the experience sweeter :)

I was told that you'll only really feel like you're getting married when you're trying on the gowns. At the time when I was busy trying them out, I really didn't feel much of the wedding vibe... It was more of "QUICKLY LET'S JUST FINISH THIS BEFORE 7PM!!".

But AFTER the whole thing, like NOW, I'm really excited and can't wait to get married. People, really. Getting married is fun, SO GO AND GET MARRIED NOW!!! :P

As I was in a hurry, and in such focus to get the right dresses, I forgot to take pictures of the other gowns that I tried :O. Sorry W31!

BUT, here are two sneak previews... One is simple and nice, while the other makes me feel like a greek goddess / olympic torch bearer. Nope, both are not the chosen ones. :)

No comments: